Digital Signal Processing, Adaptive Signal Processing
Acoustics Echo Canceling
Multirate Systems and Filter Banks
Ph.D., Kyungpook National University, Korea, 1991
1. Park, J. S., Kim, H. T., and Son, K. S., "Performance Improvement of Acoustic Echo Canceller Using Post-Processing," Journal of the Acoustical Society of Korea, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 35- 43, 1999
2. Dho, K. C., and Son, K. S., "Directivity Characteristics of Nonlinear Array for Wide-Band One-Shot Beamforming," Journal of the Acoustical Society of Korea, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 27-34, 1999.
3. Kim, D. K., Hur, J., Park, J. S., and Son, K. S., "Improving the Performance of Adaptive Feedback Cancellation in Hearing Aids," Journal of the Acoustical Society of Korea, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 38-46, 1999.
4. Bae, J. K., Kim, C. K., Park, J. S., and son, K. S., "A Study on Improvement of Steady-State Performance and Convergence Rate in an Adaptive Noise Canceller," The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 42-49, 1997.
5. Park, J. S., Kim, H. S., Kim, J. H., and Son, K. S., "Adaptive Noise Cancellation Algorithm Reducing Path Misadjustment due to Speech Signal," Journal of Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 1172-1179, 1996.
Visiting Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Florida, U.S.A. (2000-2001)
Professor, Department of Electronics Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1995-Present)
Professor Societies & Activities
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, ASK, IEEK
Honors and Awards
Best Paper Award, The Acoustical Society of Korea, Korea (1999)
International Joint Research & Activities