Monitoring & Control of Machining Process
Mechatronics & Manufacturing Automation
Ph.D., University of Tokyo, Japan, 1987
1. Lee, M. C., Go, S. J., Lee, M. H., Jun, C. S., Kim, D. S., Cha, K. D., and Ahn, J. H., "A Robust Trajectory Tracking Control of a Polishing Robot System Based on CAM Data," Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol. 12, No. 1-2, pp. 177-183, 2001.
2. Kim, S. H., Ko, T. J., and Ahn, J. H., "Reduction of Air-Grinding Time Using Collaboration of Dual Sensors," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 252-256, 2000.
3. Ahn, J. H., Shen, Y. F., Kim, H. Y., Jeong, H. D, and Cho, K. K., "Development of a Sensor Information Integrated Expert System for Optimizing Die Polishing," Proceedings of FAIM 2000(6. 26), University of Maryland, Vol. 1, 2000.
4. Lim, H. S., Son, S. M., and Ahn, J. H., "Burr and Shape Distortion in Micro-Grooving of Non-Ferrous Metals Using a Diamond Tool," KSME international Journal, Vol. 14, No. 11, pp. 1244-1249, 2000.
5. Ahn, J. H., and Kim, S. H., "Decision of Dressing Interval and Depth by the Direct Measurement of the Grinding Wheel Surface," Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 88, pp. 190-194, 1999.
Visiting Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, U. C. Berkeley, U.S.A. (1996-1997)
Technical Advisor, Hankook Machine Tools Co., Ltd., Korea (1995-Present)
Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1993-Present)
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-1993)
Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1984-1988)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, ASPE, JSPE, KSPE, KSME
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities