Coastal and Hydrodynamics Engineering
Research for Basic Plan of Hsynthetic Development for Water Quality
Basic Space Program Plan to Development of Ocean and Coast
Research for Discharge Outflow Analysis and Designed High Water Level of Estuary
Research for Field Application of Underground Water Flow
Analysis of Configuration Change of Coastal Area Due to Shallow Water Wave Transformation
Research for Stability of Coastal Structure
Program for City Readjustment Used Water Front of Idea
Research for Configuration Change of Estuary Due to Irregular Wave
Ph.D., University of Osaka, Japan, 1987
1. Park, S. K., "A Study on Sandy Beach Stability at the Backward of the Trench Based on the Three D Hydraulic Experiments," I.C.H.E, Vol. 4, pp. 179, 2000.
2. Park, S. K., "Automatic Mesh Generation Method in Shallow Water Area Considering Water Depth," Journal of the Korean Institute of Port Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 97-105, 2000.
3. Park, S. K., "A Study on Variation of the Estuary Morphology Small River," Journal of Journal Civil Engineering, Vol. 1, pp. 2-1-2-10, 2000.
4. Park, S. K., "Analysis of Discharge Volume due to in Nakdong Barrage Up-Down Stream," IHP RSC, Vol. 1, pp. 167-170, 1998
5. .Park, S. K., "A Study on Wave-Induced Current Pattern and Variation of the Estuary Morphology of the Large River," Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineering (Ⅱ), Vol. 17, No. 2-1, pp. 77-88, 1997.
Professor, Pusan National University, Korea (1997-Present)
Associate Professor, Pusan National University, Korea (1992-1997)
Assistant Professor, Pusan National University, Korea (1988-1992)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member, KSCE, KSCEE, KWRA, JSCE, IEHA
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities